Wednesday 12 February 2014

Writing 3: Write about an environmental problem

CLEAN OUR MOUNTAIN!


I'm writing because I was at the mountain with my family and some friends, last weekend and the amount of rubbish which we found there was unbelievable and frightful. This photo shows bottles of glass, tissues, plastic bags and other rubbish which we found.

Firstly, people aren't responsible enough, so perhaps we need a few signs or people who patrol the peach. Secondly, there aren't enough bins, so I think we need more. Thirdly, people are not civilized because they do not know the problems that can lead over time. Fourthly, people are not educated of the environment. Fifthly, the people do not know what they do.

We must do something about this situation. Maybe there isn't much rubbish in other places. I don't know, but we must definitely do something here if we want to have environment a cozy and clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment