Wednesday 12 February 2014

Writing 4: Post a comment on an internet forum

INTERNET ADDICTION REALLY A PROBLEM?


Firstly, in my opinion, internet is an addiction for some people that don't know real life is good or better than the internet. These people need some help because they can’t disconnect completely from real life, and I think this isn't a good thing.

Nowadays, we are completely surrounded by technological things, such as a mobile phone and computers... So it's difficult not to use the internet. 

In addition, I think it's important to have a limit of hours of free time to use the internet, because, as I said before you can’t disconnect from real life.

I also think that social networks are a good idea, if you know how to use them.

Finally in my point of view, I think internet is a really good invention, you can do whatever you want. What you don't know, you have internet that can give you right answer, it's great. But in fact, in the internet there is a lot of false information too. Anyway if you are concient and you choose the best answer, then it is very good. 

PD: I must admit that I use it .

No comments:

Post a Comment