Saturday 24 May 2014

Writing 6: Write an opinion essay

¿Are you in favour of home schooling or against it?

In my area, most of people don't do classes at home, they always go to in a school center. I personally do not know anyone who studies at home. Except my aunt, who is studying a career at home, but she has to do exams in the University of Girona.

Firstly, In my opinion, if you are studying in a traditional school, you have the opportunity to interact with other students. Secondly, I think that learning how to play and work with others is one of the most important lessons we can learn from school. Finally, It prepares us for living a life, and staying with others also help us discover who we really are.

So all in all, I think that isn't a good thing studying at home, and for that reason I think every person has to study wherever, but I think to have better grades you must attend class.

No comments:

Post a Comment